Guards & Patrols Services
Integrity and quality of service. We deliver on both when it comes to security. We specialise in providing customised, manned guarding and security solutions across the UK to a diverse range of businesses and public sector organisations – from power and distribution to manufacturing and local authorities. Security personnel are often the first point of contact for your visitors’ experience at your premises. So we ensure our security personnel are carefully trained and uniformed to reflect the style and culture of your business. It’s these small things that really do make a big difference. We are not only a Security Industry Authority (SIA) Approved Contractor but we are also ranked in the top 25% of approved SIA UK contractors. We only operate with fully licensed SIA staff and every member of our team is screened in line with BS 7858 2006.
With security offices in Cardiff, Bolton, Bromsgrove and Plymouth, we are always looking for ways to create cost savings and minimise the carbon footprint for your organisation.
Our services include:
• Fully trained security officers from our regional offices.
• Patrol and key-holding services – security patrols, secure lock up and unlock services, key holding and emergency response.
• Reception and switchboard staff.
• Event security – planning and management for music, sporting and cultural events.
• Electronic security system solutions – design, installation and maintenance of IP addressable CCTV, intruder and access control systems.
• Close protection advice and personnel, corporate and VIP protection services.
Securing continous improvement with Vale Europe Limited
Vale is the second biggest mining company in the world and the second biggest nickel producer. We are proud to provide manned guarding services for Vale’s Clydach nickel refinery, a top COMAH security site. We operate manned guarding, reception, switchboard and CCTV monitoring 24/7 at Clydach. Duties include issuing visitor passes and vehicle permits, issuing safety wear and monitoring its use by personnel, instigating emergency procedures and undertaking first aid and fire marshall responsibilities. We work with Vale to understand and challenge their needs so that through our extensive experience we can ensure continual improvement.
“MSS are always on hand to provide advice and support. We have recognized an increase in service levels across security and cleaning and appreciate that this wouldn’t be possible without MSS’ dedicated management team and service personnel.”
AT, Purchasing Manager, Vale Europe Ltd